Influence of the Freezing Technique (Nitrogen Liquid vs Ultrafreezer of −152°C) and Male-to-Male Variation Over the Semen Quality in Canarian Mastiff Breed Dogs
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 423–428, October 2006
How to Cite
Batista, M., Alamo, D., González, F., Cruz, M. and Gracia, A. (2006), Influence of the Freezing Technique (Nitrogen Liquid vs Ultrafreezer of −152°C) and Male-to-Male Variation Over the Semen Quality in Canarian Mastiff Breed Dogs. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 41: 423–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2006.00687.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Submitted: 24.09.2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!