Immunohistochemical Localization of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) and its Two Receptors (Flt-I and KDR) in the Endometrium and Placenta of the Mare During the Oestrous Cycle and Pregnancy
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 516–526, October 2007
How to Cite
Allen, W., Gower, S. and Wilsher, S. (2007), Immunohistochemical Localization of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) and its Two Receptors (Flt-I and KDR) in the Endometrium and Placenta of the Mare During the Oestrous Cycle and Pregnancy. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 42: 516–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2006.00815.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Submitted: 08.08.2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!