Infertility in a Dog due to Proximal Cytoplasmic Droplets in the Ejaculate: Investigation of the Significance for Sperm Functionality In Vitro
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
How to Cite
Peña, A., Barrio, M., Becerra, J., Quintela, L. and Herradón, P. (2007), Infertility in a Dog due to Proximal Cytoplasmic Droplets in the Ejaculate: Investigation of the Significance for Sperm Functionality In Vitro. Reproduction in Domestic Animals. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2007.00809.x
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Submitted: 15.07.2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!