Effect of Staining and Freezing Media on Sortability of Stallion Spermatozoa and their Post-thaw Viability After Sex-sorting and Cryopreservation
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–7, February 2012
How to Cite
Clulow, J., Buss, H., Evans, G., Sieme, H., Rath, D., Morris, L. and Maxwell, W. (2012), Effect of Staining and Freezing Media on Sortability of Stallion Spermatozoa and their Post-thaw Viability After Sex-sorting and Cryopreservation. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2007.01010.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 16 Aug 2007; Accepted: 02 Sep 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!