Conflict of interest: All authors declare no conflict of interests.
Long Chain Fatty Acids of Diet as Factors Influencing Reproduction in Cattle
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Special Issue: 16th International Congress on Animal Reproduction
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 23–30, July 2008
How to Cite
Santos, J., Bilby, T., Thatcher, W., Staples, C. and Silvestre, F. (2008), Long Chain Fatty Acids of Diet as Factors Influencing Reproduction in Cattle. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 43: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2008.01139.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!