Urinary Incontinence in Spayed Bitches: New Insights into the Pathophysiology and Options for Medical Treatment
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Special Issue: Canine and Feline Reproduction VI: Reproductive biology and medicine of domestic and exotic carnivores
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s2, pages 190–192, July 2009
How to Cite
Arnold, S., Hubler, M. and Reichler, I. (2009), Urinary Incontinence in Spayed Bitches: New Insights into the Pathophysiology and Options for Medical Treatment. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 44: 190–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2009.01407.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Submitted: 30 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!