Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Embryonic Stem Cell-Like Cells and Preimplantation Embryos Exhibit Comparable Expression of Pluripotency-Related Antigens
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 50–58, February 2011
How to Cite
Anand, T., Kumar, D., Singh, M., Shah, R., Chauhan, M., Manik, R., Singla, S. and Palta, P. (2011), Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Embryonic Stem Cell-Like Cells and Preimplantation Embryos Exhibit Comparable Expression of Pluripotency-Related Antigens. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 46: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2009.01564.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Submitted: 19 Sep 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!