Gender-related Differences in Cytochrome P450 in Porcine Liver – Implication for Activity, Expression and Inhibition by Testicular Steroids
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 616–623, August 2011
How to Cite
Rasmussen, M., Zamaratskaia, G. and Ekstrand, B. (2011), Gender-related Differences in Cytochrome P450 in Porcine Liver – Implication for Activity, Expression and Inhibition by Testicular Steroids. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 46: 616–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2010.1714.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Submitted: 30 Jun 2010; Accepted: 6 Oct 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!