Effects of Complement Component 3 Derivatives on Pig Oocyte Maturation, Fertilization and Early Embryo Development In Vitro
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1017–1021, December 2011
How to Cite
Georgiou, A., Gil, M., Almiñana, C., Cuello, C., Vazquez, J., Roca, J., Martinez, E. and Fazeli, A. (2011), Effects of Complement Component 3 Derivatives on Pig Oocyte Maturation, Fertilization and Early Embryo Development In Vitro. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 46: 1017–1021. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01777.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Submitted: 25 Oct 2010; Accepted: 16 Feb 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!