Differential Expression of Connexin 43 in Adult Pig Testes During Normal Spermatogenic Cycle and After Flutamide Treatment
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1050–1060, December 2011
How to Cite
Kopera, I., Durlej, M., Hejmej, A., Knapczyk-Stwora, K., Duda, M., Slomczynska, M. and Bilinska, B. (2011), Differential Expression of Connexin 43 in Adult Pig Testes During Normal Spermatogenic Cycle and After Flutamide Treatment. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 46: 1050–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01783.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2011
- Submitted: 3 Nov 2010; Accepted: 28 Feb 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!