Coxiella burnetii Seropositivity Is Highly Stable Throughout Gestation in Lactating High-Producing Dairy Cows
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1067–1072, December 2011
How to Cite
Garcia-Ispierto, I., Almería, S. and López-Gatius, F. (2011), Coxiella burnetii Seropositivity Is Highly Stable Throughout Gestation in Lactating High-Producing Dairy Cows. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 46: 1067–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01788.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Submitted: 12 Jan 2011; Accepted: 17 Mar 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!