The Influence of Gamete Co-incubation Length on the In Vitro Fertility and Sex Ratio of Bovine Bulls with Different Penetration Speed
Article first published online: 30 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1090–1097, December 2011
How to Cite
Sattar, A., Rubessa, M., Di Francesco, S., Longobardi, V., Di Palo, R., Zicarelli, L., Campanile, G. and Gasparrini, B. (2011), The Influence of Gamete Co-incubation Length on the In Vitro Fertility and Sex Ratio of Bovine Bulls with Different Penetration Speed. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 46: 1090–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01791.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2011
- Submitted: 03 Nov 2010; Accepted: 15 Mar 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!