This paper is part of a numbered series. Part I (Title: Nutritionally induced relationships between insulin levels during the weaning-to-ovulation interval and reproductive characteristics in multiparous sows: I. Luteinizing hormone, follicle development, oestrus and ovulation) of the series was submitted simultaneously with part II (this manuscript).
Nutritionally Induced Relationships Between Insulin Levels During the Weaning-to-Ovulation Interval and Reproductive Characteristics in Multiparous Sows: II. Luteal Development, Progesterone and Conceptus Development and Uniformity†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 62–68, February 2012
How to Cite
Wientjes, J., Soede, N., van den Brand, H. and Kemp, B. (2012), Nutritionally Induced Relationships Between Insulin Levels During the Weaning-to-Ovulation Interval and Reproductive Characteristics in Multiparous Sows: II. Luteal Development, Progesterone and Conceptus Development and Uniformity. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01802.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Submitted: 5 Mar 2011; Accepted: 8 Apr 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!