Optimization of Glycerol Concentration and Freezing Rate in the Cryopreservation of Ejaculate From Brown Bear (Ursus arctos)
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 105–112, February 2012
How to Cite
de Paz, P., Alvarez-Rodriguez, M., Nicolas, M., Alvarez, M., Chamorro, C., Borragán, S., Martinez-Pastor, F. and Anel, L. (2012), Optimization of Glycerol Concentration and Freezing Rate in the Cryopreservation of Ejaculate From Brown Bear (Ursus arctos). Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01808.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted: 22 Feb 2011; Accepted: 21 Apr 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!