The Comparison of Treating Holstein Dairy Cows with Progesterone, CIDR and GnRH After Insemination on Serum Progesterone and Pregnancy Rates
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 131–134, February 2012
How to Cite
Mehni, S., Shabankareh, H., Kazemi-Bonchenari, M. and Eghbali, M. (2012), The Comparison of Treating Holstein Dairy Cows with Progesterone, CIDR and GnRH After Insemination on Serum Progesterone and Pregnancy Rates. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 131–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01811.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted: 30 Oct 2010; Accepted: 18 Apr 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!