Basic FGF Promotes Proliferation of Ovarian Granulosa Cells in the Laying Chickens Via FGFR1 and PKC Pathway
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 135–142, February 2012
How to Cite
Lin, J., Jia, Y., Zeng, W., Mi, Y. and Zhang, C. (2012), Basic FGF Promotes Proliferation of Ovarian Granulosa Cells in the Laying Chickens Via FGFR1 and PKC Pathway. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01813.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted: 9 Mar 2011; Accepted: 26 Apr 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!