This research was carried out in the central part of Croatia (Moslavina region).
Efficacy of Ozone as a Novel Treatment Option for Urovagina in Dairy Cows
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 293–298, April 2012
How to Cite
Zobel, R., Tkalčić, S., Štoković, I., Pipal, I. and Buić, V. (2012), Efficacy of Ozone as a Novel Treatment Option for Urovagina in Dairy Cows. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 293–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01857.x
First and the second author contributed equally to presented manuscript.
Presented manuscript has been read and approved by all included authors.
Presented article has not been published previously and will not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
- Submitted: 30 Sep 2010; Accepted: 15 Jun 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!