Effect of Embryonic Genotype on Reference Gene Selection for RT-qPCR Normalization
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 629–634, August 2012
How to Cite
Llobat, L., Marco-Jiménez, F., Peñaranda, D., Saenz-de-Juano, M. and Vicente, J. (2012), Effect of Embryonic Genotype on Reference Gene Selection for RT-qPCR Normalization. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 629–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2011.01934.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 17 Jun 2011; Accepted: 6 Oct 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!