Effects of Folic Acid on the Development and Oxidative Stress of Mouse Embryos Exposed to Heat Stress
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 921–927, December 2012
How to Cite
Koyama, H., Ikeda, S., Sugimoto, M. and Kume, S. (2012), Effects of Folic Acid on the Development and Oxidative Stress of Mouse Embryos Exposed to Heat Stress. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 921–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.01992.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Submitted: 5 Oct 2011; Accepted: 17 Jan 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!