The Effect of Glycerol Concentrations on the Post-thaw In Vitro Characteristics of Cryopreserved Sex-sorted Boar Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 965–974, December 2012
How to Cite
Parrilla, I., del Olmo, D., Caballero, I., Tarantini, T., Cuello, C., Gil, M., Roca, J., Martinez, E. and Vazquez, J. (2012), The Effect of Glycerol Concentrations on the Post-thaw In Vitro Characteristics of Cryopreserved Sex-sorted Boar Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 965–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02000.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Submitted: 2 Dec 2011; Accepted: 6 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!