The Breed and Season Effects on Scrotal Circumference and Semen Characteristics of Hair Sheep Rams Under Tropical Conditions
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages e92–e94, December 2012
How to Cite
Cárdenas-Gallegos, M., Aké-López, J., Centurión-Castro, F. and Magaña-Monforte, J. (2012), The Breed and Season Effects on Scrotal Circumference and Semen Characteristics of Hair Sheep Rams Under Tropical Conditions. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: e92–e94. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02001.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Submitted: 21 Sep 2011; Accepted: 6 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!