Expression and Characterization of Constitutive Heat Shock Protein 70.1 (HSPA-1A) Gene in In Vitro Produced and In Vivo-Derived Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Embryos
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 975–983, December 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, G., Nath, A., Prasad, S., Singhal, S., Singh, N., Gade, N., Dubey, P. and Saikumar, G. (2012), Expression and Characterization of Constitutive Heat Shock Protein 70.1 (HSPA-1A) Gene in In Vitro Produced and In Vivo-Derived Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Embryos. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 975–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02002.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Submitted: 14 Nov 2011; Accepted: 4 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!