Dimethylformamide Improves the In vitro Characteristics of Thawed Stallion Spermatozoa Reducing Sublethal Damage
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 995–1002, December 2012
How to Cite
Morillo Rodriguez, A., Balao da Silva, C., Macías-García, B., Gallardo Bolaños, J., Tapia, J., Aparicio, I., Ortega-Ferrusola, C. and Peña, F. (2012), Dimethylformamide Improves the In vitro Characteristics of Thawed Stallion Spermatozoa Reducing Sublethal Damage. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 995–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02005.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Submitted: 28 Jul 2011; Accepted: 9 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!