Effects of Seminal Fluid Fractions on Plasma and Acrosome Membrane Integrity and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential Determined by Flow Cytometry in Chilled Canine Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1043–1048, December 2012
How to Cite
Treulen, F., Sánchez, R. and Risopatrón, J. (2012), Effects of Seminal Fluid Fractions on Plasma and Acrosome Membrane Integrity and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential Determined by Flow Cytometry in Chilled Canine Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 47: 1043–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02011.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Submitted: 29 Sep 2011; Accepted: 16 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!