Comparison of Synthetic Oviductal Fluid and G1/G2 Medium under Low-1 Oxygen Atmosphere on Embryo Production and Pregnancy Rates in Nelore (Bos indicus) Cattle
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages e7–e9, February 2013
How to Cite
Sanches, B., Pontes, J., Basso, A., Ferreira, C., Perecin, F. and Seneda, M. (2013), Comparison of Synthetic Oviductal Fluid and G1/G2 Medium under Low-1 Oxygen Atmosphere on Embryo Production and Pregnancy Rates in Nelore (Bos indicus) Cattle. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: e7–e9. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02017.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Submitted: 3 Oct 2011; Accepted: 28 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!