Vascular Endothelial (VEGF) and Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF) as Well as Platelet-Activating Factor (PAF) and Receptors are Expressed in the Early Pregnant Canine Uterus
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 20–26, February 2013
How to Cite
Schäfer-Somi, S., Sabitzer, S., Klein, D., Reinbacher, E., Kanca, H., Beceriklisoy, H., Aksoy, O., Kucukaslan, I., Macun, H. and Aslan, S. (2013), Vascular Endothelial (VEGF) and Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF) as Well as Platelet-Activating Factor (PAF) and Receptors are Expressed in the Early Pregnant Canine Uterus. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 20–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02019.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Submitted: 24 Nov 2011; Accepted: 26 Feb 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!