Expression of Survivin, Bcl-2 and Bax Proteins in the Domestic Cat (Felis catus) Endometrium During the Oestrus Cycle
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 33–45, February 2013
How to Cite
Liman, N., Alan, E., Bayram, G. and Gürbulak, K. (2013), Expression of Survivin, Bcl-2 and Bax Proteins in the Domestic Cat (Felis catus) Endometrium During the Oestrus Cycle. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02021.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Submitted: 24 Nov 2011; Accepted: 8 Mar 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!