The Combinatorial Effect of Different Equex STM Paste Concentrations, Cryoprotectants and the Straw-Freezing Methods on the Post-Thaw Boar Semen Quality
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 53–58, February 2013
How to Cite
Wu, T.-W., Cheng, F.-P., Chen, I.-H., Yang, C.-H., Tsai, M.-Y., Chang, M.-H., Wang, J.-H. and Wu, J.-T. (2013), The Combinatorial Effect of Different Equex STM Paste Concentrations, Cryoprotectants and the Straw-Freezing Methods on the Post-Thaw Boar Semen Quality. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02022.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Submitted: 23 Jun 2011; Accepted: 7 Mar 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!