Removal of Seminal Plasma Enhances Membrane Stability on Fresh and Cooled Stallion Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 64–71, February 2013
How to Cite
Barrier-Battut, I., Bonnet, C., Giraudo, A., Dubois, C., Caillaud, M. and Vidament, M. (2013), Removal of Seminal Plasma Enhances Membrane Stability on Fresh and Cooled Stallion Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 64–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02026.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Submitted: 7 Dec 2011; Accepted: 26 Mar 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!