P450-aromatase mRNA is Expressed in the Corpus Luteum (CL) of the Non-Pregnant Sheep and Goat: The Expression of the Enzyme is Present Throughout Pregnancy in the Goat CL
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 85–89, February 2013
How to Cite
Mondragón, J., Miranda, C., García-Mena, J., Ocádiz-Delgado, R., Gariglio, P. and Romano, M. (2013), P450-aromatase mRNA is Expressed in the Corpus Luteum (CL) of the Non-Pregnant Sheep and Goat: The Expression of the Enzyme is Present Throughout Pregnancy in the Goat CL. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 85–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02035.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Submitted: 28 Nov 2011; Accepted: 5 Apr 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!