These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Cloning, Characterization of Porcine IZUMO1, an IgSF Family Member
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 90–97, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, E., Kim, J.-S., Lee, Y., Song, B.-S., Sim, B.-W., Kim, S.-U., Saitoh, T., Yazawa, H., Nunoya, T. and Chang, K.-T. (2013), Molecular Cloning, Characterization of Porcine IZUMO1, an IgSF Family Member. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 90–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02037.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Submitted: 12 Dec 2011; Accepted: 12 Apr 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!