This research was carried out in the central part of Croatia (Moslavina region).
Efficacy of Ozone and Other Treatment Modalities for Retained Placenta in Dairy Cows
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 121–125, February 2013
How to Cite
Zobel, R. and Tkalčić, S. (2013), Efficacy of Ozone and Other Treatment Modalities for Retained Placenta in Dairy Cows. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 121–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02041.x
Presented manuscript has been read and approved by all included authors. Presented article has not been published previously and will not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Submitted: 4 Nov 2011; Accepted: 15 Apr 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Denaverine hydrochloride and carbetocin increased welfare during and after parturition and enhanced subsequent fertility in cattle, Journal of Dairy Science, 2014,, ,
- 2Efficacy of herbal tincture as treatment option for retained placenta in dairy cows, Animal Reproduction Science, 2014, 145, 1-2, 23, , , , , , , , , ,