Efficient Association between PGF2α and Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate Sex Pheromone Prior to Electroejaculation in Dogs
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 160–164, February 2013
How to Cite
Santos, I., Ramos, C., Ramos, J., Oliveira, R. and Cunha, I. (2013), Efficient Association between PGF2α and Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate Sex Pheromone Prior to Electroejaculation in Dogs. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 160–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02123.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Submitted: 21 November 2011; Accepted: 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!