Cell Counts and Survival to Vitrification of Bovine In Vitro Produced Blastocysts Subjected to Sublethal High Hydrostatic Pressure
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 200–206, April 2013
How to Cite
Trigal, B., Muñoz, M., Gómez, E., Caamaño, J., Martin, D., Carrocera, S., Casais, R. and Diez, C. (2013), Cell Counts and Survival to Vitrification of Bovine In Vitro Produced Blastocysts Subjected to Sublethal High Hydrostatic Pressure. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 200–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02131.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Submitted: 15 Feb 2012; Accepted: 10 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!