Retrospective Analysis of Canine Semen Evaluations with Special Emphasis on the use of the Hypoosmotic Swelling (HOS) Test and Acrosomal Evaluation Using Spermac®
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 213–217, April 2013
How to Cite
Goericke-Pesch, S. and Failing, K. (2013), Retrospective Analysis of Canine Semen Evaluations with Special Emphasis on the use of the Hypoosmotic Swelling (HOS) Test and Acrosomal Evaluation Using Spermac®. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 213–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02134.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Submitted: 28 Jan 2012; Accepted: 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!