Canine-chilled Sperm: Study of a Semen Extender Made with Low-density Lipoproteins from Hen Egg Yolk Supplemented with Glutamine
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 258–266, April 2013
How to Cite
Bencharif, D., Amirat-Briand, L., Le Guillou, J., Garand, A., Anton, M., Schmitt, E., Desherces, S., Delhomme, G., Langlois, M.-L., Destrumelle, S., Vera-Munoz, O., Barrière, P. and Tainturier, D. (2013), Canine-chilled Sperm: Study of a Semen Extender Made with Low-density Lipoproteins from Hen Egg Yolk Supplemented with Glutamine. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 258–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02142.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Submitted: 6 Feb 2012; Accepted: 26 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!