Effect of Ascorbic Acid Concentrations, Methods of Cooling and Freezing on Boer Goat Semen Cryopreservation
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 325–330, April 2013
How to Cite
Memon, A., Wahid, H., Rosnina, Y., Goh, Y., Ebrahimi, M. and Nadia, F. (2013), Effect of Ascorbic Acid Concentrations, Methods of Cooling and Freezing on Boer Goat Semen Cryopreservation. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 325–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0531.2012.02155.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Submitted: 9 Mar 2012; Accepted: 22 Jun 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!