Influence of Midday Naps on Declarative Memory Performance and Motivation
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 148–153, August 2005
How to Cite
Schabus, M., Hödlmoser, K., Pecherstorfer, T. and Klösch, G. (2005), Influence of Midday Naps on Declarative Memory Performance and Motivation. Somnologie, 9: 148–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-054X.2005.00054.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
- Received: 10.01.05/Accepted: 12.04.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!