Quan Q Dinh, FRACGP. Alvin H Chong, FACD.
A case of widespread non-pigmented hair regrowth in diffuse alopecia areata
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 221–223, November 2007
How to Cite
Dinh, Q. Q. and Chong, A. H. (2007), A case of widespread non-pigmented hair regrowth in diffuse alopecia areata. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 48: 221–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2007.00390.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Submitted 7 February 2007; accepted 27 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.