Shueh-Wei Lim, MB BS. Shueh-Wen Lim, BMedSci. Phillip Bekhor, FACD.
Rhinophyma: Carbon dioxide laser with computerized scanner is still an outstanding treatment
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 289–293, November 2009
How to Cite
Lim, S.-W., Lim, S.-W. and Bekhor, P. (2009), Rhinophyma: Carbon dioxide laser with computerized scanner is still an outstanding treatment. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 50: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2009.00561.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Submitted 24 August 2008; accepted 11 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!