Adrian Ling, MB BS. Rosie Dawkins, BMedSc(Hons), MB BS, MPH. Michael Bailey, BSc(Hons), MSc(Stats), PhD. Michael Leung, MB BS, FRACS. Heather Cleland, MB BS, FRACS. Jonathan Serpell, MBBS, M.D., FRACS, FACS. John W. Kelly, M.D., FACD.
Short-term morbidity associated with sentinel lymph node biopsy in cutaneous malignant melanoma
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 13–17, February 2010
How to Cite
Ling, A., Dawkins, R., Bailey, M., Leung, M., Cleland, H., Serpell, J. and Kelly, J. (2010), Short-term morbidity associated with sentinel lymph node biopsy in cutaneous malignant melanoma. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 51: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2009.00575.x
The corresponding author is not a recipient of a research scholarship.
The paper is not based on a previous communication to a society or meeting.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
- Submitted 4 September 2009; accepted 21 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.