Vincenzo De Giorgi, MD. Susanna Rossari, MD. Marta Grazzini, MD. Cristina Fondi, MD. Daniela Massi, MD. Torello Lotti, MD.
A dermoscopic case of ‘naevus of special sites’
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 71–73, February 2010
How to Cite
De Giorgi, V., Rossari, S., Grazzini, M., Fondi, C., Massi, D. and Lotti, T. (2010), A dermoscopic case of ‘naevus of special sites’. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 51: 71–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2009.00597.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
- Submitted 14 August 2009; accepted 29 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.