Olivia Milne, MB BS. Briony Cutts, MB BS. Catriona McLean, FRCPA. Douglas Gin, FRACD.
Palifermin-induced acral erythrodysaesthesia variant in the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2010 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 59–61, February 2011
How to Cite
Milne, O., Cutts, B., McLean, C. and Gin, D. (2011), Palifermin-induced acral erythrodysaesthesia variant in the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 52: 59–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2010.00682.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Submitted 31 March 2009; accepted 29 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.