Claudia E.S. Curchin, MBBS. Elisabeth M.T. Wurm, MD. Duncan L.J. Lambie, MBBS. Caterina Longo, MD. Giovanni Pellacani, MD. H. Peter Soyer, FACD.
First experiences using reflectance confocal microscopy on equivocal skin lesions in Queensland
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2011 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 89–97, May 2011
How to Cite
Curchin, C. E. S., Wurm, E. M. T., Lambie, D. L., Longo, C., Pellacani, G. and Soyer, H. P. (2011), First experiences using reflectance confocal microscopy on equivocal skin lesions in Queensland. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 52: 89–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2011.00756.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Submitted 25 January 2011; accepted 15 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.