David Lim, MBChB. Amanda MM Oakley, FRACP. Marius Rademaker, FRACP.
Better, sooner, more convenient: A successful teledermoscopy service
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2011 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 22–25, February 2012
How to Cite
Lim, D., Oakley, A. M. and Rademaker, M. (2012), Better, sooner, more convenient: A successful teledermoscopy service. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 53: 22–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2011.00836.x
Conflicts of interest: Both Associate Professor Oakley and Associate Professor Rademaker are contracted to read MoleMaps for MoleMap NZ Limited; they are paid a service fee for reporting, but have no financial or other interest in the company.
Funding source: This study was solely funded by Waikato District Health Board.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Submitted 9 September 2011; accepted 9 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.