Rachael S Foster, MBBS (Hons) DCH DTM&H. Lewis J Bint, B Pharm MBA. Anne R Halbert, MBBS (Hons) FACD.
Topical 0.1% rapamycin for angiofibromas in paediatric patients with tuberous sclerosis: A pilot study of four patients
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2011 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 52–56, February 2012
How to Cite
Foster, R. S., Bint, L. J. and Halbert, A. R. (2012), Topical 0.1% rapamycin for angiofibromas in paediatric patients with tuberous sclerosis: A pilot study of four patients. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 53: 52–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2011.00837.x
Dr Halbert, Mr Bint and Dr Foster have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Submitted 23 September 2011; accepted 25 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.