Andrew Chih-Chieh Chen, FRACGP. Michelle Yvonne McRae, MBBS (Hons). Orli Wargon, FACD.
Clinical characteristics and risks of large congenital melanocytic naevi: A review of 31 patients at the Sydney Children's Hospital
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2012 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 219–223, August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, A. C.-C., McRae, M. Y. and Wargon, O. (2012), Clinical characteristics and risks of large congenital melanocytic naevi: A review of 31 patients at the Sydney Children's Hospital. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 53: 219–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2012.00897.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Submitted 9 February 2012; accepted 4 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!