Shreya Dixit, MBBS (Hons). Gayle Fischer, FACD. Carola Wittekind, FACP.
Recurrent menstrual toxic shock syndrome despite discontinuation of tampon use: Is menstrual toxic shock syndrome really caused by tampons?
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2012 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 283–286, November 2013
How to Cite
Dixit, S., Fischer, G. and Wittekind, C. (2013), Recurrent menstrual toxic shock syndrome despite discontinuation of tampon use: Is menstrual toxic shock syndrome really caused by tampons?. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: 283–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2012.00938.x
Conflict of interest: none
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.