Catherine Black, BMBS. Erwin Foster-Smith, FRCPath. Ian Lewis, FRACP. Randall Faull, FRACP. Shireen Sidhu FACD.
Post-transplant plasmablastic lymphoma of the skin
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2012 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 277–282, November 2013
How to Cite
Black, C. L., Foster-Smith, E., Lewis, I. D., Faull, R. J. and Sidhu, S. K. (2013), Post-transplant plasmablastic lymphoma of the skin. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: 277–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2012.00939.x
Conflict of interest: none
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.