Shreya Dixit, B Med Sci, MBBS (Hons). James P Scurry, MBBS, FRCPA. Gayle Fischer, MBBS (Hons), FACD.
A vesicular variant of pseudoverrucous papules and nodules in the genital area of an incontinent 4-year-old
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2012 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages e92–e94, November 2013
How to Cite
Dixit, S., Scurry, J. P. and Fischer, G. (2013), A vesicular variant of pseudoverrucous papules and nodules in the genital area of an incontinent 4-year-old. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: e92–e94. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2012.00952.x
No conflict of interest for any authors.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.